Today was opening day for spring baseball. The boys got to march around the field when their teams were announced, and have their pictures taken. Ethan is on the Tigers,
He did good running the bases, although I caught him sitting at 2nd base once! He loves to run and is pretty fast for a little guy. I forgot to tell Porter that his best buddy Jacob was going to be on the team he was playing today. He was playing 3rd base. When Porter got there they were so funny and excited to see each other. They were high fiving each other, it was so cute.
Porter in the outfield was the most entertaining. He would start out pretty focused, but towards the end of the innings he was in his own world out their. At one point he was laying down playing in the dirt!!
I made the mistake of giving Porter a gatorade before his game. I had to take him to the bathroom 3 times during the game! It always seemed to happen at the worst time too. Twice while he was in the outfield and one time right after he hit and was on first base. He would just walk right off the field. Next time I'll wait and give it to him after the game! Ethan was a such a good helper with Lincoln through the whole game. Lincoln loves going to the ballpark because their are a lot of his favorite things there-balls, and dogs!
Between the boys practices and games we will be at the ballpark pretty much every night of the week until May. With Rob working evenings it's going to be a long season!
3 comments:
You did get a good picture at opening ceremonies! Yes, the treats are by far the best part:)
This is why having boys is awesome :).
The boys look SOOOO cute in their uniforms! :)
Post a Comment