We had Porter's birthday party yesterday at my parents house. After the success of last years party, we decided to get a
water slide again. Lincoln was excited when he saw them blowing it up and wanted to help fill up the pool.

We got a different one this year, it was so steep that if the kids jumped from the top they landed right at the bottom and then bounced in the pool! Everyone had a great time. I realized that I took more video than pictures this time, but I got a few.

I was really surprised that Lincoln didn't like the slide. He went on with Bryan, and didn't want to do it again.

Probably because the back was so hard to climb up. I think Bryan slipped a couple times trying to hold him and climb at the same time and it scared him. It was just as fun watching the back of the slide as the front! Everyone kept slipping down!

Porter got a new game from his cousins...

and ten bucks from his great grandma! He thought he was rich, that's the most money he's ever had!
After opening his gifts we went inside for birthday cake. This year he asked for "A dragon cake that breaths fire!"

I made it the night before while he was sleeping. He was pretty surprised when he saw it. I love this boy so much!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORTER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment