A friend of mine bought Ethan a set of Buzz and Woody dolls when he was just a year old. Ethan LOVED them. He took them everywhere and slept with them every night!
After Ethan grew out of them, Porter took them over. Unfortunately Woody didn't survive Porter's rough love. So Woody was "shelved" after getting a good sized tear down his pants. I put him up in a cabinet with the intention of fixing him, but he was soon forgotten. I came across him recently when looking for something else, and this morning decided it was time to sew him up. Lincoln was so excited when I finished and gave him to him. The first thing he did was sit him down on the couch, climb up next to him, and request that he and Woody get to watch Mickey Mouse together.
I hope he enjoys him as much as the other boys have!
(Just a little gentler!)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness you had a blogging marathon!!! I LOVED catching up on all of the fun things you have going on. I LOVED my one on one time with Regan... isn't it the best! Your family is adorable!!!!!! Let me know when y'all are down this way... disney maybe. wink! OH!!!! and CONGRATS on your new little guy!!!!
so cute!
Sooo cute :) I love when toys get loved again.
Too cute! Spencer LOVED Woody when he was younger. We still have him, but his arm is hanging on by a thread. I still need to fix him.
Post a Comment