Sunday, June 24, 2012

Arizona

We drove out to Arizona to let Lincoln take another week of swim lessons. My friend Ashley decided to come with us so her kids could get lessons too. We filled up every seat in our car! We got there Sunday night, and Monday we started lessons. Lincoln got really brave this time and even jumped from the waterfall.


By the end of the week all the kids had improved and earned a prize. Lincoln chose a "Cars" kaleidoscope. I also forgot to put his swim diaper on the last day. So by the end of his lesson, his diaper was huge! I had no idea they could hold that much liquid!


Beside the lessons, we snuck in a lot of fun stuff in too. We went to the movies, and took all the kids for slurpees.  On a day that's 113 degrees, they were pretty happy with that!


My neice Ashlyn was happy to have friend to play with. They were so cute together. One day I found that the girls had tucked Lincoln in with their barbies while he was napping!

Us big girls even got to sneak out a couple of nights to go do some fun stuff. As always my sister and her family were so great. It's not easy having 10 kids at your house for a week! We had so much fun, I wish my sisters lived closer!

No comments: