Despite the ridiculous prices at Disneyland, Rob and I agreed that our kids aren't going to be little forever and decided to get annual passes again.Yesterday we surprised the boys and took them out of school early to go. We didn't tell them where we were going. All we said is that we were going to visit our friend "Don" that we hadn't seen in a long time. We were waiting to turn down the street that takes us to the parking structure, and Porter noticed the name of the street, (Disneyland Dr.) and says, "Disneyland doctor??" We were laughing so hard. Once they realized where we were they were pretty darn excited.
I was most excited for Lincoln to experience Disneyland. He was just a baby last time we had passes, so it was like he was a first timer. He loves Mickey Mouse, so I pointed him out when we first got in the park and he said, "Who's in him?" I was crushed. We missed his window of believing in Disney magic. Oh well, we still had fun! I felt bad that Bryson couldn't go on much, but he seemed content just watching.
We found out that Ethan is a bit of a thrill seeker. I took him on California Screamin' and he was a maniac! He was yelling and screaming, "Wooo, this is awesome!!" the whole time. Even before the ride started he was so pumped!
The climbing wall was perfect for my Porter monkey. He could do that all day.
We got to go to Cars land for the first time, and it was so fun. You really feel like you are in Radiator Springs. And the radiator springs racers was awesome. When the car pulled up along side us Lincoln was waving and being his typically friendly self. Once he realized we were racing the other car, his expression totally changed. He was throwing dirty looks the whole race. I was dying, it was so funny! Thank goodness we won! It was a great day, and I'm so glad we got passes again. I'm looking forward to some good quality family time in the next year.






No comments:
Post a Comment