Thursday, September 26, 2013

Is Anyone Out There??

I don't know if anyone follows this blog or any blog anymore for that matter, but I'm going to keep blogging just for our own family records. I've decided to make our blog private so that I can include more detail without putting my kids in danger. If anyone would like to keep following our blog, please comment with your email, and I'll add you on to view our blog after the switch. Thanks!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Fun! I still follow it. :)

sarahhicken said...

I am still here!

We're the Jones' said...

I do. kyhomd@yahoo.com

kate said...

sure! i just signed in for the first time in months and months. i'm hoping to get blogging again myself and keeping up more with my people. :)

we'll see how it goes...

katespjute (at) gmail (dot) come

Eric and Laura said...

I'm FINALLY planting my butt down in front of my actual computer more often. Add us to the list!! laura@thejacklins.com. I'm thinking of going private as well. You may want to inform friends via FB.

Emily said...

I am still here.
auntiem8@hotmail.com

Erin said...

I'm still here!
ErnieLdot@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

eu quero continuar acompanhando. Sou do Brasil, do Maranhão bjs

lore-julia@hotmail.com