We had a fun day at Disneyland yesterday. While we were at California Adventure I noticed a sign that said that there was going to be a special event for annual pass holders that night. I asked about it and was told that they were doing a special show. They gave each of us a special glow in the dark bracelet that would serve as our admission, and were told to line up at 6pm. When we went to get in line it was crazy long. Rob didn't want to stay, but he was out voted and once the line started moving it wasn't bad at all. I am so glad we stayed. They were debuting a new world of color show and gave everyone their own mickey mouse hat that had glowing ears that would change color or blink to go along with what was going on with the show. It was so neat! We were so lucky to be there that day and be a part of this. Such a fun family memory.
Lubeck, Germany and stuck at sea
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment