Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Getaway

We got a quick weekend getaway this past weekend. We got a great deal on a nice hotel in San Diego right on the marina. Right when we got there, they gave us each our own cup and told us we could fill it with soda anytime at the restaurant by the pool. The boys thought this was the coolest thing ever. We went down to the pool and it was awesome. There were actually three different pools and two water slides. After swimming we ordered some pizza for dinner, and settled in for the night. 



The next day we spent all day at the pool. I don't know how he does it, but Lincoln seems to work his charm on everyone he talks to, and its usually the pretty girls. He found a cute college girl at the pool and started talking to her and got her to play with him. She was pulling him around the pool and played with him for quite a while. Rob and I were just sitting back amazed at his ability to make fast friends. At one point he got out of the pool and came and asked me for a piece of candy. I unwrapped it and handed it to him. He thanked me, then asked if he could have one wrapped and when I asked him why he said, "So I can give it to her" and pointed to his new friend. He walked over to her and gave it to her right in front of her boyfriend. I told him he better watch out or my son is going to steal his girlfriend. We are in serious trouble with him!

No comments: