Saturday, July 26, 2014

Porter's Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Porter's birthday. He chose to have a sports theme party this year, which was perfect for him.

Again, I was up late working on his cake, but it was worth it because he loved it.


He was spoiled with all the gifts he got.



He has been really into pokemon lately and scored some new cards.



As always we got a waterslide for the party. It's always the best part. 


These cool kids were being funny. Best friends for life.

Of course the adults need to have some fun on the slide too.


 While the adults are playing the little guys took advantage and were shoving fist fulls of licorice in their mouth and probably drinking way too much soda. Every time I turned around they had a new can in their hand. 

When we left Bryson was complaining of a tummy ache. He fell asleep in the car on the way home. About 30 minutes after putting him in bed when we got home, I heard him crying. I went to check on him and found bright red vomit all over his bed. Definitely too much licorice! Despite that, it was such a great day spent with friends and family. We love when we can all get together.

No comments: