Today we left for lake mead bright and early. We got there around 9:30 and
rented a speed boat for half the day. The boys loved being on the water and
were pretty excited to see how fast the boat went.
We rented a tube to pull
behind the boat and we all took turns riding it. Porter was a maniac and wanted
to go fast, while Ethan was panicking a bit.
I got to ride with both Lincoln
and Bryson. Lincoln was a lot more brave than I thought he would be. He wanted
to go fast and didn't want to get off.
After we tubed for a while, Rob took out
the wake board we also rented. I got to drive the boat, which I was a bit
nervous about since I had never done it before. I must have done pretty good
though, since he was able to get up several times.
Rob let each of the boys drive the boat,
then we parked the boat in a cove and the boys swam out to a good jumping spot.
Lincoln got a little scared, but with some encouragement from Dad, he made the leap.
We all had a ton of fun. We
got back to the hotel just in time to go by the activities center and get some
root beer floats, and then head to the lazy river for a while. We BBQ'd for dinner and then hung out in our room the rest of the night. We were all exhausted from our fun day!


No comments:
Post a Comment