I woke up today feeling much better, thank goodness. It was so nice to not feel the boat moving! After breakfast we got off the boat and caught a taxi to Paradise Beach.
We all had a great time there. We started at the beach.
We played in the ocean on all the toys they had there.
Rob launched Porter so high in the air on one of them! I got a great video of it. We got to take out the paddle boards and kayaks too, so fun!
We had to take some time in the hammocks too. It's not really a vacation until you do.
After lunch we cleaned up and went over to the pool. It had great chairs that were half way in the water. And the kids loved splashing around.
Even though it was forcasted for rain today, it ended up being really nice and only rained a few short times. After a full day in the water we noticed on the way back to the ship how wrinkled the boys feet were. Bryson's were the worst. I have never seen them like that.
I guess that's a sign of a good day though. Once back on the boat, we thought it would be nice to watch us set sail while in the hot tub. Bryson ended up falling asleep in the hot tub in Rob's arms--another sign of a good day. I took him back to our room for a quick nap while I got ready for dinner.
Dinner was great, and I felt well enough to eat this time. Yea!! Ethan and Bryson came to dinner with us, while Porter and Lincoln wanted to go to dinner with the kids club. After dinner, neither of them wanted to go to the kids club, so we let them hang out and watch tv in our room while Rob and I went to the comedy shows, always so funny. We picked up Porter and Lincoln after and met up with the other boys for bedtime. It was a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment