Happy Anniversary to us! 17 years looks pretty good on us. I love my man, I love our life, and I love the family that we have built.
Todd, Kristen, Tommy, and Jaime got in last night so we made plans with them to go zip lining in the El Yunque rain forest.
Todd, Kristen, Tommy, and Jaime got in last night so we made plans with them to go zip lining in the El Yunque rain forest.
Our zipline tour guides were awesome. We told them that we were going to go explore the rain forest we were done, and not only did they tell us about a great local spot, but drove there so we could follow them. It was a great spot with a rope swing. Most of us didn't want to get in the cold water, but Rob couldn't resist.
Next, we went to the trail to hike to the waterfall. The hike was beautiful!
And the views driving back down were great too. We had to pull over to get a picture.
We were craving those amazing arepas from the kiosks, so that was our next stop.
We had heard about some amazing pina coladas, and I was so happy to have found the right place.
It was one of the coolest things we have ever done. You kayak through a tunnel of mangroves to get to the bay and the closer you get, the more the water starts to light up.


I was so sad that my camera couldn't capture the glow in the water, it was truely incredible! Rob couldn't resist, and "fell" in the water.


No comments:
Post a Comment