Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wet n' Wild

Last Friday I pulled out the kiddie pool for the boys. They decided they were going to have a splashing contest. They took turns jumping in, it was quite funny to watch.
Porter's best

Ethan's best

I'll let you be the judge, just don't let these cute faces sway your vote!!


4 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

Definitely a tie!!! They are so cute!!!

kate said...

I'll comment here on all your latest posts...

1. Great pics of the reunion. It really was a fun time. Let's hope next time definitely comes sooner and has hamilton not opposed to sleeping.
2. Congrats on the smiling Lincoln picture. I swear Hamilton was 6 months before I got that captured!
3. Tough to judge...Ethan definitely has the more impressive splash, but Porter's working it pretty good for the camera...

Emily said...

I like how Ethan looks like he is about to fly right out of the pool. Too cute!!!

Christine said...

Well....with the smiles...I vote a tie. So cute! Looks like the perfect way to let them swim when you have a newborn. (If you have to rescue them only your arms get wet :)