I know this post is super late, but thanks to my friend Ashley I am able to post some pics!! The boys had a blast at our Trunk or Treat. They hung out with their buddy Buzz (aka Jacob) all night. Ethan was a cowboy, and Porter was our little stinker! :)
Lubeck, Germany and stuck at sea
1 year ago
8 comments:
Cute family photo!!!! Happy Holidays to your family!
Lincoln is getting so big!!! I'm so glad we get to see him next week!!
Love the costumes! So cute! Now we have to wrestle Jacob into a costume. I like the days I could dress him up ;)
Just wanted to say I love your new family pic!! Could you be any cuter and so skinny! I wish I looked like that after having a baby! Who am I kidding I wish I looked like that now and Boyd is 3 1/2
Jen,
I loved your family picture! You are smokin hot after three kids. Love the red shoes too! Your boys are adorable. What building are you standing in front of? You said Ashely took the picture...she did an amazing job.
Andrea,
Thanks for all the compliments! Do I know you??
Yes, you know me silly. I just never say much. It's Andrea Williamson from the Woodcrest Ward.
OH my gosh, Andrea, I am soooo retarded!!! My sister was just telling me about someone that had to go private on their blog because of strangers making weird comments. My paranoia got the best of me...I should have thought of you! I'm used to all the fellow bloggers making comments, so when it just said your name and no profile, my retarded brain jumped to conclusions! Feel free to comment anytime! So sorry! :)
Post a Comment