Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Need help...

A few weeks ago we had my sisters and their children come visit and had so much fun together! Unfortunately in all the craziness of loading 11 children in the car after a long day at Disneyland I lost my camera. It's so hard to be inspired to blog when I don't have any fun pics. I've been dying without my camera!! I feel like I'm missing so much, especially with Lincoln. So, I really don't want to do all the "homework" that comes with picking out a camera, so my question to you all is....What kind of camera do you have? Do you love it? Hate it? Would you recommend it?Do you know a place to get a great deal on a camera? I'm just looking for a good small camera that I can put in my purse, so if you have some awesome really expensive camera, keep it to yourself! Don't make me jealous. :) Thanks!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I got ours at Sam's club. I know you probably don't have a membership there, but I do and I can take you next week. I do like our camera. It wasn't a lot, and it does great video too. I wish it had a night camera mode for video, but I don't know if any of them do. It came with a back up battery (maybe by mistake?) and I love the size of the battery charger...no cords! I can fit it in my camera case and use it on the fly to charge them so I always have two batteries. I'll show it to you in detail when I come! Good luck.

Presley family said...

My purse camera is Sony Cyber shot. I love it for the price. It was only around 150... can't beat that. I have dropped it over and over and it is still going strong. the picture quality is pretty good. Most of my pics on our blog are take with it.
BIG HUGS and good luck!

Rebecca said...

Love my Canon Powershot (can't remember the model but I'll look if you're interested). It was around $300 but takes FABULOUS pictures, has a 12x optical zoom, and takes video in HD. We did our research and this was the one...at least for your regular purse sized point and shoot.

Costa Rica Baby! said...

Here is my advice...you want to pay attention to the optical zoom, digital zoom means nothing! Also make sure that the battery comes with it and it's rechargeable. {Sinking $20 into batteries every week for a camera is insane!}

Check out Walmart's flyer this week...Kodak brand will be cheaper than Canon. I have a Kodak Easy Share, paid about $130 for it.

Good luck.

Sarah said...

We have 2 cameras, our take everywhere one is a Kodak easy share M863 from walmart 100$ takes awesome pictures even in the dark. It also does great video. Dave takes it hunting and trust me he's not very careful when it comes to that so its way durable. We like it hope this helps.