Friday, September 25, 2009

Heaven

I have developed a MAJOR sweet tooth! It started with this last pregnancy, and the cravings have not gone away. I have been trying new recipes and baking a LOT lately!
My recent discovery...

Oreo Truffles!!

These are pure heaven!! (Especially if you are a big fan of oreos like me) They are so easy to make. You have to try it!! Here's the link to the recipe:

9 comments:

Da Bergs said...

Oh, great. Just want I DONT need... sounds delish! I will check it out!!! THANKS A LOT, NOT!

Heywood Clan said...

Those look sooooooo good!!! I'll definitely have to try them!!!

Shannon said...

you naughty girl! I was dreaming of these after your facebook post and then you have to go and give me a picture. Here I am wanting to eat healthier...even just bought the wii fit. Guess now I am going to need it! Wait to see what my mii will look like after I eat these!

Emily said...

Yummmooo....so going to try these out. Ty is going to kill me. He is trying to healthier, but I don't encourage it....lol!!!!

Laurel Malan said...

You too! I STILL have my sweet tooth too from my pregnancy! I can't get enough, I always have cookies and ice cream ready for me. I will be trying these, they look delish!

Erin said...

oh snap these things are sooooo good. I want some. YUMMMMM.

Da Bergs said...

My daughter in law made these... they are incredible!!!

Heather Anderson said...

that looks like HEAVEN but I so cannot learn to make those or I will gain 20 pounds!

The Faylor's said...

It's called the "Faylor sweet tooth", it comes from grandpa, also originator of the "Faylor headlock", and the lesser known "Faylor neck massage".