Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Recycling

One of the best things about having all boys is not having to buy new stuff too often. We just pulled out this toy that we got for Ethan. After a good wipe down it's as good as new. Lincoln loves his new toy and all the noise it makes.
At first all he wanted to do was flip the page back and forth.
He did eventually find other parts to play with too.

He was concentrating so hard.


This is the latest face he pulls, I love it. :)

It's rare for me to take a picture of Lincoln without Porter jumping in.


4 comments:

Christine said...

So cute! :)

Kristin said...

What a cutie. I love is concentrating face!

Laurel Malan said...

Lincoln is so cute! Madden loves opening and closing books too! haha! I know they are close in age, when does he turn one? I hate how fast these lil buggars grow up!!

Kristin said...

I pretty much miss CA every day, except for those 3 months out of the year that the weather is beautiful. Then I think Logan is awesome. Maybe someday we'll make our way back. We actually almost had a job in Redlands, and I was going to call you and ask you questions about the area, but... it fell through. My family was so sad!