Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. The boys were so excited and woke up nice and early to see what was in their Easter baskets. I could hardly contain them to the stairs while I went to grab the camera!

I think they were pretty happy with what they found. Ethan is really into mazes right now and loved getting a whole book of them.

Porter got a book to help him get ready for preschool, but I think he was more excited about the giant chocolate bunny he found!!

Lincoln was just happy to play with the eggs...


...until he realized there was cheerios hidden inside!


The Easter bunny hid some eggs around the house too.

Who doesn't like having some chocolate for breakfast?!
We went to Rob's dads house later and had a wonderful dinner and had a great time visiting with family. The boys had so much fun hanging out with their cousins.
Happy Easter!!


No comments: