Our neighbor's have a little boy a couple of years older than Ethan. They have been nice enough to bring us some clothes every now and then that he has grown out of. This last batch of stuff had a little surprise for Ethan. Inside we found some football gear, including a helmet! Ethan put it on right away and didn't want to take it off. I needed to run some errands and he insisted on wearing it. This is how Ethan walked around Target!!
He wore this thing all day long! I even caught him sitting on the toilet wearing it!! It would have made a great picture, and some great blackmail for later, but I couldn't get to my camera fast enough! :)
4 comments:
Love it! Ryan takes Carson to the sporting goods store just to try on the helmets...keeping him motivated. You may want to let him down early and let him know that he won't get to wear one until tackle. Carson was pretty bummed that he didn't get to wear one for flag football.
So cute. Ashley is so used to posing for pictures I tried to fake her out while she was on the toilet...she actually smiled until she realized that she was on the toilet she got mad. :) I wasn't really planning on taking it.
LOVE IT!!! He is just too cute!!
BIG HUGS!
LOl! That is so cute! I love that little guy! I miss your boys. It was fun having them. :)
Post a Comment