Ha ha ha! Big boys aren't too much better. I went to a back to school night one time to find a lovely self portait that Jacob made that was bald and had green buggers dripping out of his nose hanging on the wall next to all the normal ones!
Hehe... I am pretty sure I can top this. But I need to get a sense of humor, I think I've thrown most of them away cause I thought they were so offensive. Boys are hilarious! Glad you liked the preschool pictures, I had a blast and did you notice Ethan's "not noticing the camera" face... too funny!
2 comments:
Ha ha ha! Big boys aren't too much better. I went to a back to school night one time to find a lovely self portait that Jacob made that was bald and had green buggers dripping out of his nose hanging on the wall next to all the normal ones!
Hehe... I am pretty sure I can top this. But I need to get a sense of humor, I think I've thrown most of them away cause I thought they were so offensive. Boys are hilarious! Glad you liked the preschool pictures, I had a blast and did you notice Ethan's "not noticing the camera" face... too funny!
Post a Comment