There is a chili cook off and car show downtown every year and I always seem to miss it. I have always loved old cars, so when I realized this morning that it was today, I packed up the boys and headed out. I couldn't believe how many cars they had there!

Porter thought that this purple truck was pretty cool since it matched his favorite laker jersey.
I was drooling over it myself.

Ethan always tells me that he wants me to paint our car black with flames. I've tried to explain to him that it wouldn't really look right on our pilot. :) He loves his flames, and insisted we stop and take a picture of each car. Here are some of the best ones.


The rainbow one was their favorite.

Ethan liked the skulls graphics on this one.

Someone even had an old tricycle they had fixed up.

There was a petting zoo set up too, and we were pretty surprised to see a camel and a zebra!

It was a fun way to start the day. Maybe someday I can have one of my own... a car, not a camel. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment