Friday, January 21, 2011

Incredibly Cute Lincoln Moments

As I have mentioned before, Lincoln is a huge dog lover! Actually he loves any animal, but dogs and bears are his favorites. He loves to carry around his teddy bear and his doggy everywhere.


I recently found some pajamas with dogs all over them. He loves them so much. When he wears them he will cuddle and kiss his own foot with the dog on it. When he's not wearing them, he will carry them around to cuddle like a blanket.



I bought a honey bear a week ago. He carried it through the store giving it hugs and kisses. Even at home if he sees it in the pantry he will cry until I give it to him.


Lincoln's favorite place to go is the puppy store in the mall. He will go window to window kissing them all! It is so stinkin' cute!

Lincoln is such and affectionate little boy, and I love it! Hopefully by the time he's a teenager it will wear off though! :)

3 comments:

AES said...

I agree...he's cute!

Presley family said...

Stop it right now.... that is just too darn cute!! I hope that some day I am able to meet these cute little boys of yours!
BIG HUGS!

Erin said...

HOw adorable!!!!!!!! I am melting about the honey bottle! ....and that darn cute puppy in the window.