Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cousins

While my sister Amy and her hubby went to Palm Springs for a few days I got to have their cute kids with me. My kids were beyond excited to have a sleepover for 2 nights. Sunday night they joined us for our weekly AFV viewing. They looked so cute all lined up on the couch together!

Monday we went and hiked up Mt. Rubidoux.


Being a holiday there were quite a few people making the same hike. It was pretty funny watching the expressions on peoples faces as they passed us going down, assuming all these kids were ours.

Lincoln was such a trooper and actually got mad when we carried him. He wanted to walk like the big kids.
We made it to the top to enjoy the amazing view.

That night we took the kids to the new sports park. Rob practiced baseball with the boys and I took the girls to the playground. It was such a fun day.
Yesterday we just hung out. The kids played so well together. I didn't even get asked one time for them to watch TV. (Which usually I hear all day from mine.) I even got in some girl time and painted the girls toenails! All the kids love Lincoln and getting attention from him. I caught Spencer holding hands and cuddling with Lincoln, too cute!!
It was so fun having my nieces and nephew for a few days. They are so good to my kids.

3 comments:

kate said...

Wish I had a sister! And cinnamon rolls :).

Love the new family picture...but I had to take a double take at Lincoln. He's so big!

Shannon said...

Um, can my kids come play for a couple days...my kids are feeling neglected. Actually, I would like to come too since you are such a fun hostess (: I am looking forward to your visit during spring break!

Heywood Clan said...

Cute pictures!! I can't thank you enough for taking such good care of my kiddos! They LOVED staying with you guys!