We took advantage of the holiday and headed up to the snow for a couple of days of play. We rented a cabin with our friends Jake and Ashley and got there Thursday afternoon. After we checked in we went to find a spot to use our sleds. We found the perfect place and the kids had a blast. I loved hearing their squeals of delight as they went down the hill.
Lincoln loved the sled. When Rob would ask him if he was ready to go, he would throw his hands in the air.
Friday we went over to a tubing place. It was much steeper compared to the little spot we had found the day before so I wasn't sure how the boys would do. To be honest I was a little nervous that first run down, but it was so fun! The boys loved it. I don't know if Porter ever took a break! The tubes weren't light and he carried that thing up the stairs over and over again!
Lincoln unfortunately didn't feel good that day, maybe too much time in the snow the day before. He fell asleep and Rob laid him on an inner tube and he didn't move. He probably slept there a couple hours!

But then Daddy couldn't help but get in some good cuddle time.
But then Daddy couldn't help but get in some good cuddle time.
No comments:
Post a Comment