Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pictures of the Day

Lincoln and I had fun taking each others pictures this morning.
Ethan had told me that he didn't feel good this morning. I made him go to school anyway. When he got home, he had almost a 103 temp. He told me that I should do something nice for him since he was sick and talked me into a sucker. He then crashed with the sucker still in his mouth!
I went in Lincoln's room to put some laundry away to find that he fell asleep with Porter's teddy bear.

Now if I only had a picture of my panicked face as I just realized that I should be making dinner and not blogging...I'm really not adjusting to the time change very well!!

3 comments:

kate said...

you make dinner?? forget the time change, i'm still adjusting to be a wife and mother!

Christine said...

So cute! So where is the picture he took of you? :)

I am so hating the time change this week...we're all having a hard time with it.

janae said...

I just had to comment and tell you I LOVE that new family picture of you on your header! You look stunning in it!