Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Time to Celebrate

 At Porter's last allergist appointment his egg levels were very low so they decided to schedule him for and egg challenge test to see if he had grown out of it. We took him in and brought some scrambled eggs with us. Under their supervision they gave him a little at a time and watched for any reaction. After being there a few hours they cleared him to eat eggs now!! I knew just how we needed to celebrate. I made some chocolate chip cookie dough and let him have a spoonful of it. Having a childhood without being able to snitch into the cookie dough every now in then is just not right!! I think for a while he will get first dibs on licking the spoon from whatever treat I am making. We have some making up to do!!


No comments: