This picture deserves its own post. I love it so much. Growing up, I was lucky to spend a lot of time with my grandparents. I have six siblings and they always made sure to spend time with each of us. We always had our "turn" to spend a week with them one on one. They always made it special. Grandpa always let me pick out my favorite candy bar when I went with him to the store. We played video games, they took me out to eat (that was something I rarely got to do, coming from a large family), I baked with Grandma, and most of all, we played games. Grandma was the one who taught me how to shuffle a deck of cards, and taught me the rules and strategies to many games. Now my boys love to play with her too, it makes me so happy!
Lubeck, Germany and stuck at sea
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment