Last week for spring break we went to Palm Springs for a few days so we could have some nice warm weather. The boys love staying at a hotel and the first thing they wanted to do was jump on the bed.
We spent most of our time in the pool. Ethan attached his boogie board to Lincoln and was towing him around the pool. Lincoln was loving it a little too much.
Ethan had some great pool hair so I took a picture. When I saw this picture, I couldn't believe how grown up he looks!!
Bryson didn't really want to be in the water too much, so he and I mostly hung out watching the big boys play...
He loves birds right now, so he was very entertained by all the birds we saw. He would point to every one.
Porter and Ethan spent most of their time "surfing". Rob would hold the boogie board for them in the pool, they would get a running start, and glide across the water.
Porter was really good at it. He could ride it until it stopped and sunk down with him still on it.
It must have been his great start. He would back up as far as he could, lean back, and then run. It was like the wind up before the pitch.
It was nice to take some time to relax as a family.
1 comment:
This is another awesome picture. I ran it through some really good software in photoshop, increased the resolution slightly and put him on display life size in one of my large format digital picture displays in my living room and my bedroom. When I walk into the room and see him life size he really pops and comes to life. He looks like he is right there in front of me! When I walk up to him I love to reach up and caress his chest and shoulders. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seems like I am really rubbing and caressing him and that pretty smile on his beautiful face is just awesome. It actually appears he is looking at me and smiling while I caress him. Since I am all alone with him in the privacy of my home I take the liberty of kissing him all over! When I go to bed at night I like to lay the digital picture display across the head of my bed. It looks like he is laying right there in my bed and I can lay there and caress him and kiss him as much as I want! He is so much fun!
Post a Comment