Bryson just got a new big kid bed and he's pretty excited about it. I hope his excitement continues at bedtime. We are moving him out of his crib a lot earlier than I had planned. I found a good deal on this bed, so I just planned on storing it in the garage until I was ready. Well, as soon as we got it home Rob decided that we should just go ahead and put it in there, and before I could argue he was dismantling the crib. It's kind of weird, every time we have moved one of the kids out of the crib, it was because we had another on the way. Now the crib is in the garage and it will most likely not be returning to the house. Kind of bittersweet, but I am excited to move on to the next phase of life with these big kids.
Lubeck, Germany and stuck at sea
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment