Monday, January 13, 2014

Ethan's Birthday- Part 2

As Ethan's birthday was getting closer, I asked him if he would rather have a party with friends or if he wanted to spend it with family. He chose to spend it with family. We had a little party at my parents house so his cousins could be there too.  He asked for cookies instead of cake again this year, but requested that it be stacked up like a castle.

This is the best I could do with that.

Ethan came up with his own ideas for games to play. We shot water balloons at his hand drawn target. I don't think anyone hit it, but we sure had fun.



Then we attached balloons to all the kids feet and they had to try to pop each others while protecting their own.

Ethan really wanted a pinata too. We didn't bring a blindfold, so Rob improvised and pulled the boys shirts over their heads. (The girls had to just close their eyes.)



It was a fun weekend with family. Just what Ethan wanted. I love that he chose family over friends, and that he loves his family so much.

No comments: