My little man turned 2 today!!
We kept it simple this year and had cake and gifts with just our family. Bryson loves his trains, so I made him the same train cake that I've done for the other boys. Weird to think that this will be the last time I do it.
We love this boy so much, he brings so much joy to our family!
Bryson Fun Facts:
Favorite food: oatmeal
Favorite TV show: Bubble Guppies
Favorite movie: Cars
Favorite toy: Geotrax train set
Loves his "B" (blanket) He squeals with delight just seeing it.
Most used word: "teat" (treat) He's got a major sweet tooth and constantly asks for a "teat"
Every morning after he wakes up he climbs in my bed for some cuddle time. He has to be close enough that our heads touch.
He is our prayer police. As soon as we sit down for dinner, he says "pare, pare" (prayer, prayer)
No comments:
Post a Comment