Saturday, May 17, 2014

Angels Game

This morning while the boys were gone at the father and Son's outing, I came across 4 free Angel tickets that someone was giving away on a facebook group page. I was the first to see it and respond so I got the tickets! I was going to let Rob take the boys, but he was exhausted from the night before so I got to go. We invited the boys buddy, Lance, to join us. We had so much fun!



The boys were hilarious. They were yelling at the players, joining in with all the cheers, and starting the wave.


After the game there were fireworks. It was pretty awesome. 


 All the boys passed out on the drive home. We couldn't even wake up Lance when we got to his house. He just kept talking in his sleep. It was pretty funny.

No comments: