Wednesday, May 7, 2014

First Swim Meet

The boys had their first swim meet tonight. It was crazy!! I was there on my own for a little while before Rob got off of work. I had no idea what we were getting into. There were a million people crammed into a small area, and trying to make sure that the boys were where they needed to be for each heat was insane. I was exhausted by the time it was over!


I was proud of Ethan tonight. He wasn't the fastest, but he gave it all he had and didn't give up.


Porter did great and got second place in one of his heats.


Lincoln barely made it across the pool. He kept stopping and holding on to the lane lines. I wasn't sure if he'd ever finish. Luckily, he kept going and and only finished second to last. He may not be the fasted kid, but he makes those jammers look good!


No comments: