Wednesday, August 20, 2014

San Diego Getaway- Beach Day

Our second day in San Diego we spent at the beach. We started our morning at Krispy Kreme. The kids were fascinated by how the donuts were made.


They each got there own hat too.


Everybody loves a good donut!





We left the beach and I realized I didn't take a single picture. I guess that means we were having too much fun. After showing the the boys theater we went to the night Rob proposed to me the day before, we decided we would take them to the spot where he popped the question. By the time we got there all the boys were passed out in the car except Porter. At least we were able to have him take some pictures for us.



It was fun to go back there. We hadn't been there since he proposed. Torrey Pines will always be a special place to us.

No comments: