We still are in 90 degree weather, and I'm dying for it to cool down. I love the fall when I can cook without sweating in my kitchen. I have decided that I don't want to miss out on the fun fall traditions, so I've been making an effort to do them anyway. So I've been making soup, and baking a ton. A week ago we made caramel apples with the boys for family night, and they loved it. They weren't the prettiest apples but they were good!

This morning I attempted to make the cookies my Grandmother used to make us every Halloween. She would make sugar cookies and use candy corns to make a pumpkin face. The kids loved being able to decorate their own.

Porter liked trying to sneak them in his mouth instead.

I let the boys split a cookie before their nap. After I tucked Ethan in for his nap he told me as I walked out the door, "when I wake up I am going to eat five cookies!" Keep dreamin' kid!!

1 comment:
Your cookies turned out cute! They look yummy. I think I'm going to have to make some.
Post a Comment