I've noticed the stares I've been getting lately from friends and family so I'm letting you all in on the secret together....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm Pregnant!!!!
I guess it's just because it's #3, but I am definitely showing!! I am only 9 weeks along but I feel huge! I was trying to be good and not tell too early, but it's just not possible anymore. We are very excited, Ethan especially. He's been talking about a baby sister forever. ( It better be a girl!) I've been more sick with this pregnancy than my others so maybe it's a sign! The boys love to kiss my tummy and blow raspberries too. They have been so sweet about it. We are thrilled to have a little souvenir from our trip to Mexico, so we are thinking Jose if it's a boy and Magdalena if it's a girl! What do you think?! ;)
14 comments:
Yay first to comment and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
That is such wonderful news:)
I'm happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear what your having.
Congrats!! Mexico trip huh?? How'd you find the time with the kids in the same room? :)
What...no picture? I was expecting the profile of baby #3! I will give you a second chance...RUN FAST and grab the camera!!!
Congratulations! So funny, every time we go on vacation, people say don't come back pregnant like last time. Classic1
Another poop artist. Yay!
Congratulations! How fun! Girls are way fun but I haven't had any boys so I have nothing to compare it to. So you can hope for a girl and I will hope or a boy next time. (That's not an announcement)
I'm loving Magdalena!!! HAH!! You just gotta think it's a girl, and then it will be, kay??
You need to have a girl, then I can maker little Magdalena cute stuff!!
I'm so glad I didn't get that gym pass...
Yay for Mexico! Congrats!
When I saw you last night at the Halloween party, I couldn't even tell you had a bump. Congratulations though, that is wonderful news. That must have been a really fun Mexico trip, with your hidden agenda. I'm not to sure about the Jose name, but it's up to you and Rob to decide on that. I'm excited to find out what you're having too.
Woo hoo! Congratulations.
Great news, and a BIG congrats from us!
I knew it would be soon! We thought about naming Landon "Rocky" for Rocky Point Mexico. {But only for a mini second} Which is how long I hope you thought of naming this little one those names!!!
Can't wait!!! Congrats!!!!
So exciting. Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I'll be hoping for a girl too. New outfits and hair accesories are the best!
Post a Comment