Sunday, October 5, 2008

We miss Aunt Shawna!!

It was such a treat to have Shawna come visit. The kids were so excited that she got to sleep at our house a few nights. We miss her whole family, and can't wait to be able to see them all again.
Ethan especially misses his "best friend" Aiden. He wrote a letter to him to send with Shawna that went like this:
Dear Aiden,
I love you. I miss you. I love your silly faces. I love your brothers and sister and your mom and dad.
Love, Ethan
I think there was more to it, maybe Shawna can fill in the rest...it was pretty cute. This pic is old, but one of my favorites of them together. I found them playing in the dog food outside. They were filthy, but having a great time!

2 comments:

Costa Rica Baby! said...

I miss you guys also!!!!

I love the picture of the the boys together, I can't believe you found it.

The letter was so cute. It also included, "I love your brothers, your sister, and Jesus.

My kids are ready to head on over. Maybe in March.

Hemphill Family said...

Shawna you look great. I miss you too.