Oh, I remember the brotherly compitition that existed between your husband and our brother David. Good luck with that!
Oh, fun! Are they in school. If not wait until that starts! You will NEVER get them to stop! wink!!! I hope all is well! BIG HUGS!
Is that a Geotrax train set. If so, we have those too!! So, the brotherly competition begins.
That is very cute. Now if only you get make veggie eating or room cleaning their next competition.
So if the baby is a girl she'll roll her eyes at them (like Ashley does) and if it's a boy he'll join in and you'll have triple the competition.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, I remember the brotherly compitition that existed between your husband and our brother David. Good luck with that!
Oh, fun! Are they in school. If not wait until that starts! You will NEVER get them to stop! wink!!! I hope all is well!
BIG HUGS!
Is that a Geotrax train set. If so, we have those too!! So, the brotherly competition begins.
That is very cute. Now if only you get make veggie eating or room cleaning their next competition.
So if the baby is a girl she'll roll her eyes at them (like Ashley does) and if it's a boy he'll join in and you'll have triple the competition.
Post a Comment