Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Smarty Pants

Yesterday Porter was eating some toast for breakfast when I heard him shout, "Mom, I made an E" He was so excited and kept saying it over and over so I thought I should see what was going on. Here's what I found...
So proud...

6 comments:

Costa Rica Baby! said...

I LOVE Leapfrog, don't you!?!?!

Way to go Porter!!

Erin Thompson said...

You should have told him, E is for Ethan, he needs to try and make a P next time!!! I'd love to see that.
Cute boy.

Treidi said...

E?

looks more like a unicorn breathing fire to me.

watergirl said...

What a genius you are raising!:) This is Arleen, by the way. I am so excited to be able to see photos of you and your cute family.

mikeylikesit said...

The last time we were at your house, Porter bumped his head and said, "Ouch! I just hit my external occipital protuberance." I shook my head in amazement.

carrie said...

Porter and Lydia would get along great! Lydia notice that packaging peanuts are shaped like an "E" too.