We started our holiday early this year with our annual Music Makers Halloween Party. Music Makers is a Mommy and Me playgroup that we have been involved with since Ethan was a baby.
We met at the park for some playtime, before the festivities.
Porter just wanted to go down the slide.
One happy boy!!
Once they did their trick-or-treating, they found a table and was ready to sit and eat it all!!
Once Ethan got a taste (no pun intended) of trick-or-treating, he was more than excited to do the real thing. Here are Dash and Buzz ready to go.
Our new ward did their trunk-or-treat on Saturday and we missed it, so we went to our old ward. It was fun to see everyone. Porter didn't understand the one piece of candy rule and just kept grabbing handfuls.
Every year people get more creative. A lot of people will make games you have to play to earn your prize, one family even gave away goldfish. Someone had set up a "bridge of terror". Think: Indiana Jones rope bridge covered in spider webs. It even had a dry ice moat underneath. It was quite the popular attraction. 


7 comments:
Hey Jen! I did find you. Your boys look so cute in your costumes! My email is annare27@yahoo and I'll send you an invite to my blog. Good to see and talk to you!
Sorry to bug you again, but when I saw you, I thought I noticed a little belly bump. I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure. Well, Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope your pregnancy is going well for you!
Don't tell anyone but I'm steeling some of those ideas for my Trunk-or-treat next year. We always have people who go all out too. I just can't ever seem to pull it all together, I was more worried about the girls costumes I didn't even have one this year. Oh well there's always next time. Your boys are really cute!
OMG Jenny... Your boys seriously have the cutest smiles in town, hands down. They look adorable in their costumes.
Ethan and Porter look so cute!!! I wish we could have seen you guys!
Oh Fun!!!! I love it!! Your boys are just too cute!!! CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you!!! I know so many people that are having babies!! TOO FUN! I will have to live through all of you since I can't have any more kidos. CONGRATS!!!!!
Congrats on baby #3. Good thing I scrolled down or I would have never know. Skinny Minny
Post a Comment