Ethan's favorite thing to do right now is build things with his Lego's. His creations are quite amazing. He's very particular about having everything symmetrical, with color and shape. Even the smallest things he builds are this way, every little detail. I can't seem to get my camera to focus right when I take pics of the little things, but I have been trying to document some of his larger creations.
This morning he brought this to me and said, "Do you like my symmetrical pyramid?"
He even amazes himself.
7 comments:
Oh my heck, that first picture is too funny of him!! That is soo cute!!
Everybody needs to look super close, you can see how all the colors are exact too!!
He's totally gonna be an engineer!
That's crazy! Yes I think you are right about him headed towards a career in engineering!
Ask Ethan if he will build a temple for aunt Shawna. I'd love that!
Give hugs and kisses for me.
Reminds me of Robbie spending hours and hours on Sunday putting together his sculptures.
Love how expressive he is!!! He is very creative!!!
I think I see therapy in his future...if not for himself, then his wife! I made the mistake once of trying to play "blocks" with him, and he fired me! I did it wrong and he let me know all about it! I hope you don't feed into his OCD. At least it's cute when he's little (like chubbiness) It'll get annoying when he's older.
Shannon- You have no idea how hard I'm trying to take the perfectionist out of him!! I too see it becoming a problem later, but it already drives me crazy sometimes. Just yesterday he actually built something completely random...I was so proud!!
I love that first picture of him! So cute and really shows his personality!! I love that he's that creative and I can understand that perfectionist bit in him...I've got a little myself! Impressive!
What a smart kid! Our boys are into lego's too. Their newest thing is to build Star Wars ships thanks to Grandma.
Post a Comment