Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun Day at Disneyland

Yesterday I took the boys to Disneyland with some friends. They always love Disneyland, but were especially excited to be there with their friends. It was easier for me to be there with a team of moms, than being there on my own with the boys too.
Porter loves the carousel!

Ethan with one of his best buddies, Pirate Lance.

A few visits ago the lady working the disney vacation club kiosk gave Ethan some stickers. Now every time we go, Ethan will hover around the kiosk until they give him some. Yesterday he somehow managed to convince Porter to give him his too, so he ended up looking like this...

Unfortunately, shortly after this pic was taken the ride broke down. No toy story for us, but a cute group shot.
Luckily we got to see this guy, so the kids were happy.

We had so much fun, but I was tired by the end of the day! I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to hang, pushing that double stroller and being pregnant!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

points for still being a good mommy! I wish I lived close and then we could team up, but with my boys, we would have both called it quits months, if not weeks, into your pregnancy!

Keep going for now...you're going to have a long break after the baby probably.

Rebecca said...

Keep going...as often as you possibly can! Now that I have 3 we don't even have passes...I have no idea how I could (alone) get all 3 kids around the park or on any rides. Enjoy it while you can...anything is better than bored kids at home:)

Heywood Clan said...

Cute pics! Toy Story broke on us the last time too :(

Shannon said...

How fun of you to take the boys. I have never tried to go by myself. I like the idea of a team of moms working together. But Corbin only likes the big rides. Is Ethan happy on the little stuff?

Jenny said...

Shannon-
Ethan actually hates the rollercoasters, so most of the day we are ok on the little rides. There are a few things that he thinks is "for little kids" like the playhouse disney show. Porter loves it. Last time we went to Disneyland we went to the show despite Ethan's protests, and he spent the entire show with his back turned to it. Pretty stubborn kid, but funny.

Heather Anderson said...

Looks like a fun day. You rock!

Christine said...

Looked like a fun day!

We are heading over there on Friday. It's the last day our passes are good when the kids have a day off school so we can go all day. (I'm hoping it's not raining that day) It's so much harder to get over there when the kids are older and have too much going on. Enjoy it now as much as you can!