Ethan just came up to me and said, "Mom, who made Disneyland?" I told him about Walt Disney, and I could tell he wasn't really buying my story. Then he said,"Well, then who made Mickey Mouse?" I told him Walt and he said "Nope, Heavenly Father." I love that kid!!
4 comments:
kids say the funniest things. Ethan seems like a very sweet little boy.
Your back yard project looks like so much fun. If you go to hgtv.com I was there yesterday and there is a section called rate my space, and this lady had pictures of the coolest backyard I have ever seen. Her husband is a concrete contractor and they put in a 110' water slide. very cool you should check it out.
Ethan is SO funny! I love his little personality! Give your boys a hug for me. I miss them!
too funny. :)
it was so nice seeing you guys the other week...sorry i took off so suddenly...i was late for a cooking class.
hope we can get together again soon!
Oh Ethan... He says the cutest things. It makes me wonder what I said as a kid!
Post a Comment