Monday, February 1, 2010

Fingers Crossed...

One of the things I love most about Porter is his happy-go-lucky personality. He is so carefree and loves to laugh and have fun. This also means that some things are just not that important to him. For instance, potty training. We've been trying to potty train Porter for a LONG time. I kept trying and then giving up after many accidents. He just didn't care enough to have it a priority. There were a few times that I thought that were were done with it, when suddenly he started having accidents again. I am almost afraid to post this in fear that I will jinx myself, but I think that we are finally done!!! He's been wearing his underwear for a few weeks and even surprised us when he started staying dry at night too! He's been quite proud to wear his underwear to bed the last two nights. I am so excited to only have one in diapers again, and so is my wallet! So, fingers crossed that this time is the last time!
I'm so proud of my big boy!

Side note: He hasn't been bulking up, this picture was taken the day he decided to wear 7 shirts!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Good luck with the training. Love the 7 shirt picture. ARen't blogs great with that day to day stuff that we'll love to look back on later.

kate said...

Congrats! Hope the post didn't jinx anything :).