Both the boys had their Christmas programs today. Ethan's was first at 9am. I guess his was more of a holiday program since they sang song about Kwanzaa, and Hanukkah too. They also had their own little abc rap. They all had sunglasses in their pockets, and at the teachers signal, they all turned around and put them on to surprise us. At the end of the rap they ended with the appropriate "peace". I unfortunately didn't get a decent picture during the program, so Ethan reenacted it outside. Seeing a bunch of kindergartners do this was hilarious!
Then we headed over to Porter's program a little later. There's not much cuter than watching a group of 3 and 4 year olds singing. Porter never really sang any of the songs around the house, so I was quite surprised that he knew them all. He did so good, and even got to be Miss Heather's special helper to collect the hats.

I had to laugh as I looked at the whole group. Porter was the only one not in Christmas colors. I don't know what I was thinking putting him in orange! Oh well, still a pretty cute group.
No comments:
Post a Comment