This might not be a very appropriate post, BUT, I have to document this because simply, it's too funny. And when Porter is a teenager and driving me crazy I can read this and get a good laugh!So if bodily functions is not something you want to read about, stop now.
Porter may be the most polite child ever! When ever he burps or passes gas he ALWAYS says excuse me. The great part is that even if he passes gas and it makes no noise, he will still say it. So many times he has been in another room and I have heard him randomly excuse himself, and I just have to laugh. The best is when he's talking to me and mid sentence he'll stop, excuse himself, and then continue without hesitation. It cracks me up that while he thinks he's being polite, he's just alerting everyone to what he just did when they wouldn't have known otherwise!
You gotta love this kid, he make me laugh every day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment