I got to attend women's conference at BYU last week with Shawna and Rosie. We had the best time together. Rosie and I drove up Wednesday together. We had a great time chatting all the way there and getting to know each other better. We met up with Shawna in Provo and checked into our hotel.
Thursday we went to our classes and snuck in some time to go to the creamery for ice cream and cheese curds. I was a happy girl.
We met up will the Williamson girls for dinner and had a great time together. Shawna and I stayed up way too late talking but it was worth it. We went and got breakfast at Kneaders. It was SO good!
We had another round of classes and shopping at the bookstore on Friday. It was such a great experience. To be in a room with so many women of the same faith was so inspiring. Singing the hymns together might have been my favorite thing. I could feel the spirit so strong. After the conference Rosie went to bed and Shawna and I stayed up talking again. Shawna and Rosie got up early Saturday to catch their flight home. I checked out of the hotel and met up with Marla Ontko to carpool home.



No comments:
Post a Comment