Monday, June 22, 2015

A Whole Lot of Love

I have never met another kid that loves like my Lincoln loves. He constantly tells me he loves me, and always wants to hug, kiss, or cuddle me. This summer I made each of the the boys their own checklist for all their chores. Lincoln went a step further by adding one more thing to do- Love Mom. And of course it is already checked off! It's a pretty easy one for him, but I'll take it!


The boys always talk about their next birthday party and what theme they will choose for it. As I was tucking Lincoln in bed last night he told me he wants a "Mommy Party" for his next birthday, and went on to tell me that he wants a cake with my face on it, and a heart pinata because he loves me. He seriously melts my heart.

No comments: