Friday, January 22, 2016

Couple's Cruise- Sea Day

Today was a nice relaxing day. So relaxing that I forgot to take hardly any pictures. We slept in, and then after breakfast spent most of our day by the pool reading. The waters were pretty rough today and the the ship was all over the place. It rained off and on while we were out there too, but we would pass under the clouds so fast it didn't last long. We went back to our room to take a nap around 3:30 and nearly slept through dinner. Luckily we woke up in time to get ready real fast. Dinner was great as usual. It was formal night, so the food was extra fancy. The magician from the show we went to a couple of nights ago came by our table during dinner. He remembered Amy from the show and used her for a card trick that none of us could figure out. After dinner Rob and I went to the comedy show while Amy and Mike went to check out a game show. The comedian was hilarious. She was so funny that we'll probably go see her again tomorrow. We met up with Amy and Mike after the show to play some cards. I started to get a migraine after a while, so I went to bed and left them to play

.

No comments: