I woke up this morning to a terrible smell in our room. It smelled like a sewer and I couldn't be in our room anymore. Rob called guest services to request a room change. It took a good part of our morning to get that settled, but we got a new room that didn't smell, so I was happy. We searched for Amy and Mike but couldn't find them. We got in the hot tub for a while then had lunch at the BBQ grill. We finally found Amy and Mike at the art auction we knew they would be at. It was interesting to see how the auction worked, but I couldn't believe how much the paintings were selling for. We left early and grabbed a snack then played some cards before dinner. We were having so much fun that we decided to just do the buffet for dinner so we could have more time to play. We went back to the comedy show to see the same lady as last night so Amy and Mike could see her act. After the show we went back to play some more cards before heading to bed. We are so sad to get off the ship tomorrow. We have had the best time with these guys!!
Lubeck, Germany and stuck at sea
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment